Thursday, July 24, 2008

Restaurant Week

I love eating out. In fact, I eat out so much that every week is restaurant week in my life, but this week I don't feel so bad about it 'cause it's "Restaurant Week" here in NYC. Up until August 1st, some of NY's top restaurants will be offering prix-fixe dining with $24 lunches and $35 dinners. Drinks aren't included, but $35 for a 3-course meal ain't so bad when the average dinner for two at some of these restaurants goes for about $90 or more. So this week I'll be checking out Megu in Tribeca and next week I'll be eating at Town. I've been to the lounge at Megu, so I have a sense of what to expect, but I've never been to Town, so I'm psyched about that one. Sadly, I remember back in the day when Restaurant Week used to cost $28 for dinner. Inflation everywhere!

No comments: