Monday, October 12, 2009

iPod touch screens

I have a 1G iPod touch that I love. I use it all the time, especially at the gym and on the treadmill. To save it from scratches, I paired it with one of these $15 screen protectors. The pack includes one for the front of the iPod and one for the back. Recently, however, the front screen was looking pretty grimy, so it was time for a new one. I guess I've gotten cheap over the past year, because suddenly $15 seemed steep for a screen protector, so instead I got the iPod touch version of this from eForCity for $7 shipped. They arrived over the weekend and I applied one. It's awesome. Just as good as the $15 screen from Apple, but rather than get one front and one back screen, I got 3 front screens, which is all you really need, for half the price. Applying the screen is a pain (stupid air bubbles), but after you iron it out it's all good. Thumbs up on these screens! Also thumbs up to Griffin. Been using its Reflect case for over a year and it's shielded my touch from scratches.

No comments: