Friday, November 13, 2009

$150 netbook

So in this week's podcast we talked about the Black Friday ads that have leaked over the past few weeks. For the most part, I feel pretty meh on what I've seen. I think the one deal (which is rumored) that I'm most psyched about is the $150 Acer netbook from OfficeMax. I've been waiting for the right netbook to come along and if this deal happens, I'm sold. Even if our laptop BF prediction of $249 hits, I'd still take the netbook for $150.

Another sale I'm waiting on is Apple's Black Friday Sale, which if past sales are any indication, will be 10% off all iPods and 5% off all Macs. That 27" iMac is tempting me.

Other than that, I've felt meh about most of the TV ads I've seen. I'm not planning on buying a new TV, but if I see a 120Hz Samsung LCD with Internet@TV, I might workout the old credit card.

No comments: