Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Xmas Shopping List

So Black Friday is about 8 days away and I still haven't started my shopping. But I've already started brainstorming gift ideas and here's a rundown of what's on my shopping list. Not sure how many of these I'll buy on Black Friday (if any), but here's what I'll be keeping my radar on. I'm sure it'll change depending on what I see online.


1)Samsung SMX-F34 Flash Memory Camcorder
2)Canon S90
3)Xbox 360 Arcade Console
4)Acer Aspire One 10" Netbook (only if it hits the rumored $150)
5)HTC Eris (not sure if this is a good kid-friendly phone)
6)Samsung Color Laser Printer (no model in particular, just need a printer for home)
7)Flip or Kodak HD Camcorder
8)Samsung 52" LED 120Hz LCD HDTV w/ Internet@TV (don't plan on buying one, but I'll be eyeing this like a hawk)
9)Apple 27" iMac (curious if Apple will do their 5% off deal again and yes, I'm being a total guy and shopping for myself)
10)Xbox Live Gold Membership (need to renew my Xbox Live membership)

No comments: