Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Want List

My lust list for the week....(in order of lustiness).


HTC Droid Incredible
There's only one thing stopping me from buying the Incredible. The fact that last night Verizon Wireless had an online special where I could buy one Incredible (for free) and get a second one for free. I don't know if that was a price mistake, but I didn't bite. And the reason I didn't bite is because I was viewing this from my Motorola Droid just before going to bed and fell asleep shortly after. Argh!! This afternoon the offer was gone. I'd now have to renew my 2-year contract and pay $99 for a new Incredible. Not bad, but I'm gonna wait till launch day, cross my fingers, and hope for another 2-for-1 deal.


Sony Dash
I fell in love with the Dash back at CES. Design-wise, it looked great and I've always wanted a bed-side tablet/alarm clock. I especially like that it streams Netflix (what doesn't nowadays) so I can fall asleep every night while watching a movie! (Or I can use it to surf Verizon Wireless' website before going to bed and fall asleep just as I find a good deal.)


Sennheiser CX 680
I need a pair of earbuds badly. I'm currently using Zune buds w/ my iPod (don't ask) and they're falling apart on me. PC Mag said these are the best gym earbuds you can buy, but the cheap part of me refuses to pay over $30 for a pair of buds. The reason? I sweat like mad and I know they won't last me more than a few months. A quickie Web search shows me that the cheapest (as of 4/28) price for these buds is $90 at B&H Photo Video. That's almost the price of an Incredible!


Apple iPad
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everyone wants one. Add me to the list. Although I'll say this, my desire to own an iPad decreases with each day. If/when I do get one, I will try my hardest to be productive with it using cheap and/or free apps only. I refuse to let Apple's cash cow (iTunes) have its way with my wallet.

No comments: