Monday, April 19, 2010

Droid Incredible

For the past few months I've been using the Motorola Droid as my main phone. I love it. It's fun, responsive, has awesome apps, and I'm a huge Android fan. Well, now Verizon is trying to tempt me with it's new HTC Droid Incredible.

Design-wise, it looks so much nicer than the Moto Droid. Even on the hardware side, it's got a speedier 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 8MP camera, and an OLED screen. It also has HTC's Sense UI on top of Android 2.1. The only thing stopping me from getting this phone is HTC's Sense UI. It's essentially an overlay that runs on top of Android and I've used it in the past on other HTC phones, but I hate that it could potentially prevent me from getting the latest Android updates (since HTC would have to update Sense so that it could play nice with new updates).

The phone is due out next Thursday. I will swing by a Verizon store to check it out.

No comments: