Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Picks #9

When it comes to Spanish wines, everything I've ever had from Spain's Ribera del Duero region has been amazing. I have yet to find a Ribera wine that I dislike. (The wines from that area can be pricey, so comparison shop as mush as possible and when you find the cheapest price, do one more round of comparisons, which is what I normally do.)

So this weekend I had some friends come over last-minute and we had the Emilio Moro Finca Resalso 2007. It was great! Best part, it was only $11. I've had Emilio Moro wines before and they're fantastic. But again, be careful where you buy 'cause you could pay $11 like I did here or you could get price gouged at $16 like they do here.

On a different note, I tried watching this movie over the weekend (it's another Bollywood flick with high Amazon recommendations), but fell asleep 10 minutes in. Hopefully this won't become another Ikiru.

No comments: